Saturday, July 7, 2012

Arbonne's Pure Mint Toothpaste: A Review

Jenni's Review of Pure Mint Toothpaste (new!):

I used it for the first time last night. First impressions:
The packaging... clean, simple and looked "happy" next to the bathroom sink. That actually matters to me. :)

The texture of the toothpaste is a bit thick which I like because you don't waste too much as you squeeze it onto the toothbrush. It also doesn't fall off the brush like other natural brands. I can't stand globs of toothpaste in the sink.

I use a small Sonicare toothbrush head and enough toothpaste to cover the brush is enough to do a thorough brushing. Just like Arbonne's products a little goes a long way. If you like a larger amount of toothpaste obviously you can apply more to your brush.



The toothpaste is a gel consistency.  It has a clear appearance.   Not opaque like a typical paste.

The flavor is a really nice mint. Scent is mild but refreshing. Not too overpowering but definitely the right blend of flavors to make your mouth feel very clean. When brushing the texture of the toothpaste doesn't actually "foam" like most toothpastes... another sign of a good, natural product.

*In addition to mint also contains: cranberry extract, grape seed extract, ginger root extract, camellia sinensis leaf, aloe leaf, punica granatum fruit extract*

Overall Review: I am definitely going to replace my current brand of natural toothpaste with Arbonne's. It gives a really good clean and the texture, flavor and overall effectiveness of this product are awesome! Plus, why wouldn't I replace this product with the added bonus that I get it at a great discount and Arbonne pays me to use it?!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.