This is really an "All Day" cookie. This recipe is so yummy no matter when you decide to eat it! Thank you to my friend Stephanie for sharing this recipe.
Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Egg Free, Processed Sugar Free*.
*I added in Vegan Chocolate Chips so there is a bit of sugar in these from sources other than the fruits and grains.*
What you need and what to do:
3 mashed ripe bananas
1/3 cup applesauce
2 cups GF oats
1/4 cup almond milk
1/2 cup raisins
1 tsp vanilla
1 tsp cinnamon
(I combined all ingredients using an old fashioned spoon!)
Scooped approx 1/4 cup per cookie.
Baked on Parchment Paper. Makes 12-15 cookies depending on how big you scoop them.
Bake at 350 for 15-20 min (I did 20 minutes using convection heat).

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.